Chat with a Librarian
Haute Create is located within the Main Library near the computer area. It is a space for creativity, innovation and design. The following equipment is available for use in-house:
- 3D Printers
- One 27-inch iMac
- 20 Chromebooks
- Epson Large Format Printer (Fee for printing)
- Sewing Machines
- Spheros for robotics and coding
- Bloxels for game design
- Stickbots Stop Motion Movie Creator
- Minecraft Stop Motion Movie Creator
The five Macs have the following software available:
- Photoshop Elements
- Premiere Elements
To schedule a special group activity, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find your voice at Haute Studio! Haute Studio is a state-of-the-art soundproof booth that will allow you to explore audio-recording technology at your own pace. In this self-directed learning environment, you can record music, preserve your family’s oral histories, or create a podcast!
You may bring your own laptop, headphones, or microphone. The following equipment is also available:
- In Haute Studio:
- MacBook Air with:
- Two Rode Procaster microphones with boom arms and pop shields (requires using Studio One)
- PreSonus Audio Interface (requires using Studio One)
- One AudioTechnica headphones
- On request when making your reservation:
- Up to two more Rode Procaster microphones with boom arms & pop shields
- USB microphone
- Standing mount
Haute Studio is available to Library card holders ages 18 or over. Children and teens may use Haute Studio with adult supervision. First-time users should plan to spend their initial reservation testing the equipment.
Please bring your own flashdrive to save your work.