Construction Alert: Limited parking will be available at the Main Branch starting May 8 due to a parking lot expansion project. Please note there is street parking along Seventh and Walnut Streets. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Use Zinio to search the library’s collection of popular online magazines. Read issues on a regular computer or download them to a variety of devices. View a tutorial to learn more.
Access Zinio here: https://www.rbdigital.com/vigoin/service/zinio/landing.
Accessing Zinio Magazines on Your Desktop or Laptop
- Visit the Vigo County Public Library's Zinio Magazine Portal.
- If you have never used the Zinio Magazine Portal before, click "Create New Account" and complete the form.
- If you have an account, click Log In to check out digital magazines.
- Browse or search the collection to locate magazines.
- Select "Checkout Now" to check-out magazines.
- To read your magazine, click on "My collection" on the top right.
Accessing Zinio Magazines on Your Device
- Visit the Vigo County Public Library's Zinio Magazine Portal on your device's web browser to check-out your magazines.
- Install the Zinio magazine app from the iTunes store or Google Play.
- Go to the Zinio app's Settings to either Join Zinio (if you do not have an account) or to Sign In into your Zinio account.
- To access magazines you have checked out, return to the home screen of the app. Items can be downloaded to your device by clicking the download arrow.